INTRODUCTION TO ACRYLIC PAINTING
PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PUT ON THE WAIT LIST
Acrylic paint - vibrant, dries really quickly and you clean it up with water!!!
The easiest of the painting mediums to learn.
WEEKEND CLASS - Sundays 1 pm - 4 pm - 4 classes
September 9th, 16th, 23rd and October 7th
*please note September 30th is skipped as Kate is out of town.
12 hours of instruction
$160 + HST - all supplies included
Please note - Minimum number of students required to run this class, if this enrolment is not reached you will receive a full refund.
*please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can not take this class as scheduled and are interested in either daytime classes or evening classes. I am sometimes able to add a class if there is enough interest, or will make sure to consider preferences for the next scheduling of classes.
- the materials you need for acrylic painting - what is acrylic paint, what brushes and materials do you need to create an acrylic painting
- how acrylics behave - their pros and cons
- how to mix accurate paint colours, how to blend acrylics
- the colour wheel and why it is important to understand how to mix colours
You will create:
- a realistic painting of a flower (or similar subject) in acrylics using the techniques we practice
- if time permits (different people work at different speeds) - you can then work on your own piece using the techniques you have learned