INTRODUCTION TO PAINTING IN WATERCOLOUR, ACRYLICS AND OILS - ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED
Full day workshop - Introduction to painting using the 3 most popular paints so you can try each one, and decide which is the one you want to go further with!!
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10th, 2022 - 10 am - 5 pm
Adults only - 19+
EMAIL KATE TO CHECK AVAILABLE NUMBER OF SPOTS AND TO SEND AN ETRANSFER FOR THIS WORKSHOP
I wish I had been offered a class like this when I started painting.
If you want to learn to paint, but don’t know what paint you want to work with, or would simply like to try all three without taking multiple courses, this is the workshop for you.
Designed for absolute beginners or if you know one medium a little bit, but not the others
- you do not need to know anything about painting or how to draw. If you have some experience with one medium that is fine too.
All materials provided
- so no investment on your part for expensive art supplies
Small class size
- so you can get the attention you need.
The day is divided into 3 parts Acrylics, Watercolours, and then Oil Paint
- fun and informative assignments, you work with each type of paint and see which suits you.
Detailed information on what paint, brushes and other materials to buy
- you will feel confident going into an art store or ordering on-line and not wasting your money
Colour Mixing and Colour Theory assignments as part of the workshop
- the main problem students tell me they have is they don’t know how to mix colours - this course will explain how and give you practice doing it.
End of day Q & A session
- to cover anything you want to know and clarify the day’s teachings.
You will leave with a thorough grasp on how to go forward on your learning to paint adventure.
Coffee, tea and cookies provided throughout the day.
Wine and snacks provided for Q & A session.
Please bring a lunch.
10 - 12 - Acrylics
12 - 12:30 - Lunch - with discussion on what the different paints are, how to buy paints, what different brushes are and how to buy brushes
12:30 - 2:30 - Watercolour
2:30 - 4:30 - Oil
4:30 - 5 - Drinks, Snacks and Q & A
Contact Kate - email@example.com